Sunday, May 11, 2008

mother, mom, mommy, mama...

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! I hope your day was as special as mine. I had all sorts of good things going on today: cuddle time with Savi and Jaya, brunch with good friends (including actually getting to eat my meal in peace because the place we went to had a playground!), time to work on some cards, and some guilty-pleasure TV tonight (I can't help it; I watch and love Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters!)...

But since it's Mother's Day, I'd like to share how I'm doubly blessed when it comes to mothers. Not only is my own mom wonderful, loving, caring, and thoughtful, I have a mother-in-law who is more of the same. She's just the greatest! So, with that I'll share the cards I made for my moms. The quilted card is for my mom, who is recently interested in quilting. I saw the idea on my new friend (and convention roomie!), Jenn's blog and followed the tutorial from here. The next card is the one for my mom-in-law. Both cards have pockets on the inside for their gift cards. All of the patterned paper is from Autumn Leaves. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:


Free counters provided by Andale.