Tuesday, May 27, 2008

baby boys


Here are two quick cards I've made recently for friends and family who've had baby boys. Seems like most people I know are having boys these days (perhaps that's because WE have girls over here...). The only reason these cards were quick was because of this awesome Baby Boy paper by Making Memories. I normally am not so efficient when making cards. The paper matches nicely with SU colors bashful blue, sage shadow, certainly celery, old olive, chocolate chip, and very vanilla. I didn't use chocolate chip in either of these cards, although I know I have in the past, but (shudder!) didn't take a picture of that card. The stamped images are from Nursery Necessities and Lovely Labels, respectively. The second card kind of follows Beate's weekend sketch challenge (WSC49) from last weekend. I am really digging the sketch challenges. Can't wait until tomorrow's sketch challenge is posted over at Splitcoast!

It's back to reality over here after a nice long weekend. I took naps (along with Savi and Jaya!!) and saw the new Indiana Jones movie. That's all sorts of excitement for me! Alas, today's naptime was spent mopping, dusting, and vacuuming. Tomorrow I'm doing toilets. I tell ya, I'd much rather have a nap and get to watch a movie, but the girls really like putting their hands all over the toilets and I can't seem to convince them otherwise.

Oh, and I've scheduled my first monthly stamp class for June 7th. If you live in the Austin area and are interested in joining in on all the fun, please get in touch with me. My email address is over to the right or leave me a comment. Heck, leave me a comment anyways!

No comments:


Free counters provided by Andale.