Tuesday, June 3, 2008

inspired by uchi


I made this card a while back after having dinner at Uchi, an amazing sushi restaurant here in Austin. I was inspired by the walls inside the restaurant. I used ruby red, certainly celery, and always artichoke cardstock. The image is from Embrace Life and is stamped in artichoke and colored in with the celery marker. That ribbon (if you look closely, you'll see that it is ribbon!) is one I found in the dollar bin at Michael's ages ago - it matches always artichoke perfectly! I actually tried to tie the ribbon, but it was too thick and unyieldy for that. The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations and the rhinestones are old ones I had. I'm pretty sure they came from Hobby Lobby.

Sorry for the short post. There's a lot going on here that I'll be able to report upon soon enough. Just not today...

As always, thanks for visiting!

No comments:


Free counters provided by Andale.