Tuesday, July 22, 2008

back to normal...?

First off, let me apologize for being so absent here. My July has been insane: lots of back and forth between here and Houston, lots of interviews, lots of house hunting, lots of changes, and then not so many changes (I'll try to explain, I promise, but it's still so confusing for me...), and sadly, not lots of card making! The cards here are some that I had made previously but didn't get a chance to share...they are pretty straight-forward. If you have any questions about them, please leave me a comment or shoot me an email!

I am happy to report though that the last two days have been the most normal days we've had around here in a while! We've been at home and have had a chance to do "regular" things. WHY? We've decided to postpone our move to Houston. We were trying get there so that the girls could start their Montessori school on time, but their start date can be flexible and since Sach is still working from home and I'm about 98% sure that I'll still be working from home doing freelance writing (YAY!!), we have some extra time to get things sorted out properly....AHHHHH.

I promise I'll be back soon with new cards to share! I have a whole box full of new goodies that I haven't even touched yet. That will be remedied, be assured...

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

YAY - I love the cards! your style is so clean and pretty!!

Congrats on the eye of the storm!!! Now I don't have to miss you for a while!


Free counters provided by Andale.